Your smile is your introduction to the world, so make it memorable.
At Eastport Dental in Mesa, AZ, Dr. Huynh and his experienced team of dental professionals have been restoring smiles for the last decade and beyond.
A simple and efficient smile makeover in a neat, affordable (and instant!) package. With easy in and out appointments, you’ll enjoy visible results after just one session!
What’s not to love?
We custom design a treatment plan specifically geared to your dream smile, using any combination of in-office procedures from teeth whitening to more extensive procedures like veneers and implants.
Another popular procedure is in-office bleaching with professional grade materials, or take-home kit custom-designed for your mouth. Some teeth may not react to bleaching, so you should always consult with a qualified dental professional on who can advise you on the most appropriate path to pursue.
Be wary of over-the-counter products; while some may help, there are quite a few products out there that can create further damages rather than helping.
Dr. Huynh can also provide you with professional-grade supplies that would otherwise be unavailable to you.
Dr. Huynh will work with you to design your ideal length, width, shape, color, and placement:
- Color – add vibrancy with the replacement of unsightly metal fillings, remove stains and discoloration with whitening.
- Length – restore youth through the lengthening of the teeth, eliminating the wear and tear of time and age.
- Placement – improve daily activities like eating and sleeping by correcting a crooked smile, readjusting the alignment and spacing of both your teeth and your entire jaw, as well.
- Tooth Restoration – soften both the smile and your features by smoothing out chips, cracks, and breaks to your teeth.
- Tooth Replacement - fill offensive gaps in your vibrant smile through simple, in-office tooth replacement.
- Symmetry – even out your facial features and enhance natural beauty with the perfect proportionate balancing of your mouth, ensuring a healthy bite through a gum line reduction, orthodontics, or oral maxillofacial procedures.
- Studies have proven that a smile makeover can shave years off your appearance with the look of perfectly shaped and shaded teeth – natural or not!
Eastport Dental in Mesa utilizes the latest, cutting edge technology to formulate and create your perfect smile such a CEREC Same Day Crown Machine.
Imaging programs allow Dr. Huynh to create a virtual model of your mouth, an interactive model that allows us to explore all of the options available to you for your smile makeover. It also allows clear communication between doctor and patient, as well as between your entire dental team who may move in and out for different stages.
The traditional plaster mold is still a welcome and necessary tool for some cases, and it is a simple, painless procedure that is performed in our comfortable offices.
Wax models may serve as a basis for both your current and future smiles, a dental impression that captures the intricacies of the teeth and gums. This is commonly used when working with crowns or porcelain veneers.
One of the best tools during the planning process is dental composite bonding. Through a temporary resin cover, Dr. Huynh is able to place a temporary resin cover over the front of the tooth, effectively but temporarily changing the size and color of your tooth.
It’s especially appreciated with more intensive makeovers that demand quite a bit of change. This bonding gives you a clear picture of what your permanent smile will look like against your features when the smile makeover is complete. Sometimes, that’s enough to demand some slight (but welcome!) alterations and adjustments prior to any permanent work.
Depending on the recommended course of treatment, your makeover may be spread over several appointments. Dr. Huynh will evaluate the best course of treatment, along with a detailed timeline to best coincide with your life’s demands and the necessary healing times.
When combined with sedation dentistry, a smile makeover is entirely painless, drastically reducing your down time and getting you back to everyday life as soon as possible.
The proficient support team at Eastport Dental in Mesa will review your financial options with you prior to the start of any treatment.
Depending on the work needed, you may qualify for restorative work which is covered at least in part by most insurance companies.
Any procedures that are not covered by your insurance company will be detailed for you in an itemized invoice so you are aware of your financial obligations for each service.
Some procedures, though deemed cosmetic in nature by your insurance carrier, could serve to prevent future damage and decay, thereby becoming a preventative measure toward your own future health.
Schedule an appointment today to see how a smile makeover can change your smile!