If you’ve previously considered or looked into replacing all of your teeth, then you may have heard of the term All-on-4 implants in Mesa, Arizona. This revolutionary technique allows patients who are missing all of their teeth to essentially replace them using just four implants and attaching a permanently fixed, full-arch bridge/hybrid appliance to them.
All-on-4 implants is a great tooth replacement option with a lot of advantages worth considering:
- No Removable Dentures – Traditionally, the only way to replace an entire arch of missing teeth used to be with a standard denture. Conventional dentures are a removable appliance that you have to take our every night before going to sleep.Since all-on-4 implants is a bridge that’s attached onto implants, there isn’t anything to remove. The bridge can be removed but special tools are needed that only a dentist has access to.
- A Streamlined, More Comfortable Shape – Standard dentures are often uncomfortable to wear. An upper arch denture covers the entire roof of the mouth, making them bulky feeling. A lower denture floats over the gum ridge, which some people have a problem with because the plastic appliance doesn’t want to stay put. They often end up with sores in their mouth or appliances that they can’t wear.All-on-4 reduces all the bulk because suction isn’t needed to keep them in place 一 that’s what the implants are for.
- Easy to Speak With – Additionally, traditional dentures are so cumbersome that it can be difficult for some people to speak with them in their mouth. They can even alter your speech, and the sound of the prosthesis slipping when you speak can be embarrassing. By reducing the bulky size, All-on-4 implants give you more freedom to speak anytime you’d like.
- You Can Eat Whatever you Want – Floating dentures can make it difficult to eat tough foods or meats. Not properly breaking down your food can in turn disturb your digestion. Plus, traditional dentures actually cover some tastebuds, making food less enjoyable.With all-on-4 implants being fixed and streamlined in design, you can enjoy all of your favorite foods again.
- You May Only Need 4 Implants – How fortunate is it to know that you could possibly have all of your upper or lower teeth replaced and get back to enjoying life with just four implants.Occasionally, six implants might be recommended to give you extra retention but even then it’s still fewer than replacing each tooth in your mouth with an implant 一 that would be 28 implants!
- They Last a Lifetime – Since implants are placed into the jaw bone, where they integrate permanently with your body, they can potentially last a lifetime. They key is good home care!To ensure that your implants and bridge stay in the best condition possible you’ll want to brush and floss regularly. Our hygienist will share techniques to help ensure that your home care routine is correct. Also, visiting the dentist regularly for cleanings will keep gum disease away. Simply put, treat your implants like you would your natural smile.
- Improve Your Appearance – All-on-4 dental implants help preserve the jawbone and prevent further deterioration of the facial structure, which is commonly seen in people with missing teeth. Having constant facial support decreases wrinkles caused by missing bone and tooth structure, and prevents your cheeks from sinking in, which then helps you look younger.
- Enhance Your Overall Quality of Life – With All-on-4 dental implants, your new teeth will feel and function just like real teeth, so you’ll have greater comfort and confidence when smiling, speaking, and eating than you would if you wore traditional dentures. Overall, you’ll look better, feel better, and have a renewed outlook on life.
- All-on-4 Implants are Cost-Effective – Instead of getting 28 individual implants, you can get as few as four per arch to restore your smile. Your investment is both realistic and predictable. No other tooth replacement outlasts implants, making them the smartest way to restore your smile both physically and financially.When you come in for your consultation, we’ll construct a personalized treatment plan and go over actual fees so that you can see how cost-effective this procedure is when compared to other options out there.
All-on-4 Implants in Mesa, AZ
Ready to replace your missing teeth? It’s time to visit Dr. Vinh Huynh, DMD, and the team of Eastport Dental in Mesa, Arizona today. We offer All-on-4 implants and other tooth replacement options as well. When you visit us for your consultation, we’ll discuss what treatment is best for you.